There are thousands of ways to take a great photo in a photo booth. You can add your particular style to each of the shots: alone, with friends, with accessories, poses, etc. However, here we leave you the best tips to get the best photos of your event in our photo booths.
Test from different angles
Instead of taking the photo in front, experiment with different angles to show off your best features. If you turn your head a few degrees to the right or left, your features will look less flat. Holding the camera slightly above your head without pointing down will make your eyes look bigger and help your nose not be crushed. Other ideas to find a good angle are:
- Know your “best angle” and take the photo from that side of your face. That side will have to be the part of your face that looks more balanced and symmetrical.
- If you put yourself slightly at an angle below the camera, taking a picture of your face and chest will highlight your neckline. Since this position is very unnatural, chances are you already know what the camera will focus on when you take a selfie like that.
Try different poses and “situations”
A sad face or a frown will not help.
- For example, the selfie that wears a new style of hair should show the hair from the most flattering angle. Also, the selfie that wears a mustache should show it in front; the same goes for the one who wants to wear a new pair of glasses.
- You could also take a selfie holding something new that you bought or even something you are about to eat.
Share on your social networks
Share your selfie on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram so that all your friends can see it. In most cases, you can add a title to describe the events in the photo, but you can also let the image speak for itself.
- When you uplo ad a selfie, say you’re the owner! Pretending that you took the picture of something else and your face appeared by chance will not deceive anyone, so be proud to show off your adorable face.
- Keep in mind that for some selfies are annoying and you could provoke some negative comments. If your online albums end up being a string of selfies, you should consider the possibility of diversifying your shots.
- Make sure you leave the kind of comments you want to see in each other’s selfie. The more “Likes” you do and the more times you share the photos of others, you will also receive more.
If you smile or you are happy in your photos you will always get a better result -except if you want the photo for something more concrete-. Smiling is always good advice to take a picture, but above all, not only smiling with your mouth, but also with your eyes.
Now that you know how to take the best photos, you just need the simplest decision: contact us and rent one of our photo booths.